Join our study and walk through the Bible with us.

Latest topics
» Acts 10:42-43
Today at 3:32 am by clark thompson

» God in the Details By James Banks
Yesterday at 4:53 pm by LesBrewer

» Anywhere By Elisa Morgan
Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:57 pm by LesBrewer

» The Art of Forgiveness By David C. McCasland
Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:09 pm by LesBrewer

» Are we all born sinners?
Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:45 pm by LesBrewer

» Hurry Not By Amy Boucher Pye
Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:45 pm by LesBrewer

» Judging Origins By Tim Gustafson
Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:17 pm by LesBrewer

» SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT!
Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:32 pm by LesBrewer

» Learning to Know God By Karen Wolfe
Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:08 pm by LesBrewer

» What is escapism?
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:15 am by LesBrewer

» Pressing On To Maturity -Study of the book of Hebrews!
Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:59 pm by LesBrewer

» Just a Second By Dave Branon
Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:13 pm by LesBrewer

» Num 22:18-19
Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:56 am by clark thompson

» Reason to Sing By Kirsten Holmberg
Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:17 pm by LesBrewer

» Let There Be Light!
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:33 am by LesBrewer

April 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Location Map
Bible Search
Search the Bible:

Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

WEEKLY WISDOM

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grace and Glory!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Grace and Glory! on Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:45 pm

LesBrewer

GRACE AND GLORY

I will give praise to the Holy One of Israel the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and the Bride of Christ. I will lift Him up before the heathen and glorify him before the ungodly. I will testify of his goodness and the mercy he has shown. I would be consumed and in the grave of no return awaiting a righteous judgment except for the love, mercy, and grace of the Lord.

Brethren many serve a Christ who is not the Christ but a counterfeit Messiah of demonic inspiration. They believe in a fantasy salvation with a counterfeit righteousness which justifies their own misdeeds. The bible is not their standard nor the fear of him do they heed; yet the word teaches the fear of God is the beginning of spiritual wisdom. I will take to heart the words, “be ye doers of the words and not hearers only deceiving your own selves”. O I say Yea! For tis was the fear of God which brought me to my knees! Yea I say; I shall fear the Lord and his righteous judgment till my dying day. Why?

I seek his grace and glory and to serve his purpose is my calling.

(8) O LORD God of hosts, hear my prayer: give ear, O God of Jacob. Selah.
(9) Behold, O God our shield, and look upon the face of thine anointed.
(10) For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.
(11) For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
(12) O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee. Psalms 84:8-12

We are smeared with the oil of the Spirit; it is oil that protects and fuels the light we bear; I am humbled by and reverent for it. I will condescend to an honest and holy humility in this life and in the house of God; I dare not dwell with the wicked. I will strive to walk upright and not uptight concerning the battles which befall the righteous. I know that my God is my shield, my healer, my deliverer, and my portion he will not withhold anything necessary for my journey. We are only pilgrims passing through the Red Sea and the Wilderness of Sin to get to the Promised Land. I will not drive a permanent stake in this temporary place; my home is with the righteous over in the glory land.

O Christ my living Savior the one who died for me; let thy Holy Spirit truly abide in me.
For through years I wondered living for my sin; then I hear your call to be renewed within.
Let my life be a bright and shining light and through the power of the Spirit darkness I will fight.
Just a wondering Pilgrim through this time below; let my witness shine with a heaven’s lovely glow.
Onward Christian Soldier march as to war; Onward Christian Soldier in the Spirit soar.
Just to reach a lost one is the highest of reward; to see a sinner saved from the devil’s evil sword.

Brethren it is apparent to me that many times we struggle through valleys of decision, we traverse mountains of adversity, and we sometimes feel like lowering our standard of bible truth and wisdom to compromise in some of the situations of life. However every time we stand firm on the truth of God’s word we’re better for the wear; we come out stronger and more determined and we have that all-encompassing peace. This will ensure that the God of Promise will withhold no good and necessary thing to us. We are above all measure abundantly blessed and highly favored when we learn to walk in the righteousness of Christ who lives and abides in us through the Holy Spirit! Selah

Shalom, Agape, & Amen!
D.R. Ritchie (Emissary of Christ)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum