Join our study and walk through the Bible with us.

Latest topics
» Acts 10:42-43
Today at 3:32 am by clark thompson

» God in the Details By James Banks
Yesterday at 4:53 pm by LesBrewer

» Anywhere By Elisa Morgan
Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:57 pm by LesBrewer

» The Art of Forgiveness By David C. McCasland
Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:09 pm by LesBrewer

» Are we all born sinners?
Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:45 pm by LesBrewer

» Hurry Not By Amy Boucher Pye
Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:45 pm by LesBrewer

» Judging Origins By Tim Gustafson
Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:17 pm by LesBrewer

» SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT!
Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:32 pm by LesBrewer

» Learning to Know God By Karen Wolfe
Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:08 pm by LesBrewer

» What is escapism?
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:15 am by LesBrewer

» Pressing On To Maturity -Study of the book of Hebrews!
Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:59 pm by LesBrewer

» Just a Second By Dave Branon
Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:13 pm by LesBrewer

» Num 22:18-19
Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:56 am by clark thompson

» Reason to Sing By Kirsten Holmberg
Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:17 pm by LesBrewer

» Let There Be Light!
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:33 am by LesBrewer

April 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Location Map
Bible Search
Search the Bible:

Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

WEEKLY WISDOM

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fill The Void!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fill The Void!! on Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:11 am

LesBrewer

FILL THE VOID

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. (John 14:26)

It you observe an empty room, you may think you’re observing nothing; but the fact that empty space can be filled defies the notion one is looking at nothing. Our lives sometimes seem to be an empty room of nothingness; yet there is a God who is able to fill that room with all manner of things. Once we were devoid of the Spirit of God; the emptiness was overwhelming until the day we realized the insatiableness of sin was the cause of it. Then one day we repented of our sins and confessed the Lord Jesus Christ; and we were filled with the Spirit of the living God. I was amazed when I was filled with the Spirit; the vastness of my emptiness became realized once that space was filled. Now thanks be to God for this symbiosis of the Spirit’s indwelling. I am no longer alone; for the Lord my God is with me wherever I go; his promise to never leave me or forsake me holds true.

The essence of His presence is an all compensating peace; the Prince of Peace has come and dwells among us and in us. The fullness of joy is the reward of his presence; the realization of purpose is the blessing of knowing his person. When my humanity lets go of all its frailty and invests its fullness in the wisdom of his word. The Lord is my Shepherd and he leads me on the pathways of righteousness and he takes me to places of refreshment and restoration. He instructs me and teaches the trail ways uprightness. He anoints me with loving kindness protecting me from my enemies. Brethren, the room or the body is not empty. We that are his are filled with the fullness of God.

(16) That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
(17) That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
(18) May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
(19) And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
(20) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Ephesians 3:16-20

Brethren if you’re in the midst of a spiritual desert experiencing the emptiness that dryness and desperation causes; I exhort you to go back to the well of salvation and let down your bucket for a draw.

There is refreshment, restoration, and a refilling in those cool sweet waters of prayer. We are assured that we may boldly come into his presence and find mercy and grace. If you’re tired, weary, and torn there is an ample supply upon high of joy to fill your soul. The Comforter will reveal himself and will bring new zeal for he teach you all the things you need to know and hold in your heart. Brethren keep the faith today by determining to fill the void; there is power when we get down on our knees and pray. God has promised to hear the cries of the righteous and deliver them out of all their oppressions. Selah!

Shalom, Agape, & Amen!
Bro. Ray…………………….exhorting you to fill the void today!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum