Join our study and walk through the Bible with us.

Latest topics
Yesterday at 5:01 pm by LesBrewer

» Letters Home By Tim Gustafson
Yesterday at 12:01 pm by LesBrewer

» Whispering Words By Anne Cetas
Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:08 pm by LesBrewer

» Wonders in Focus By Mart DeHaan
Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:59 pm by LesBrewer

» Revealed To Be Healed By David H. Roper
Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:26 pm by LesBrewer

» "7 Marks of A Disciple"
Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:28 pm by LesBrewer

» Giving the Gift of Prayer By James Banks
Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:50 pm by LesBrewer

» Exhortation, Encouragement, & Prayer
Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:25 pm by LesBrewer

» Numbers 22:11-12
Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:14 am by clark thompson

» Pulling Together By David C. McCasland
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:00 pm by LesBrewer

» Will God Forgive Me?
Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:02 pm by LesBrewer

» Three - Lettered Faith By Kirsten Holmberg
Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:21 pm by LesBrewer

» Days Of Life.
Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:24 pm by LesBrewer

» Lead Me to the Rock By Linda Washington
Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:54 pm by LesBrewer

» Before They Call, I will Answer.
Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:59 pm by LesBrewer

March 2018

Calendar Calendar

Location Map
Bible Search
Search the Bible:

Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 MIGHTY GOD: MIGHTY TO SAVE on Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:33 am

Wow! What a wonderful God! I will praise the Lord for his goodness toward me! Good Day Brethren in the Lord I pray that you are blessed and it is well with your soul. I want to encourage you today in the Lord and again bring to your pure conscious the steadfast word of the Lord. I want to encourage you today in the Lord to remember his tender mercies toward his children. Call upon the Lord; he will hear you and give you comfort in time of need. Though the storms of life are raging he is an ever present help in time of need. Though there be those who are against you he is our fortress and the righteous run into him and they are safe.

Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. (Micah 7:8)

I will declare with the Prophet; I shall arise! I will agree with the Word of Lord: when I sit in obscurity, the LORD shall be a light unto me. He is my light and lamp of my pathway; in Him do I trust and I shall not turn aside. Brethren let the light which brings life; raise you up to conquer your enemies.

NUN. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. (Psalms 119:105)

The light of his word is always available, all-sufficient, and inextinguishable. One only has to hide it in their heart and it shall keep them all the days of their life. It is a shield of faith that protects our integrity when the enemy seeks to undermine us and to lay snares for us.

(110) The wicked have laid a snare for me: yet I erred not from thy precepts.
(111) Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart.
(112) I have inclined mine heart to perform thy statutes alway, even unto the end. Psalms 119:110-112

Brethren; let us keep the faith today through abiding in the Word, and by lingering in God’s presence. The wise shall seek him early calling upon his Name. The victorious shall rise to victory meditating upon his precepts; for a battle is won in the multitude of counselors and the war is won through right counsel. Brethren let us incline our hearts to perform the righteousness of the Lord. If God is for us; then who can stand against; he is our defender and our rearguard. Let us stand having done all to stand in the power of the Lord. I encourage you to fight the good fight of faith; for you shall reap in due season if you do not faint in the way. Selah

Shalom, Agape, & Amen!
Brother Ray……..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum