Join our study and walk through the Bible with us.

Latest topics
» Acts 10:42-43
Today at 3:32 am by clark thompson

» God in the Details By James Banks
Yesterday at 4:53 pm by LesBrewer

» Anywhere By Elisa Morgan
Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:57 pm by LesBrewer

» The Art of Forgiveness By David C. McCasland
Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:09 pm by LesBrewer

» Are we all born sinners?
Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:45 pm by LesBrewer

» Hurry Not By Amy Boucher Pye
Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:45 pm by LesBrewer

» Judging Origins By Tim Gustafson
Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:17 pm by LesBrewer

» SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT!
Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:32 pm by LesBrewer

» Learning to Know God By Karen Wolfe
Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:08 pm by LesBrewer

» What is escapism?
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:15 am by LesBrewer

» Pressing On To Maturity -Study of the book of Hebrews!
Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:59 pm by LesBrewer

» Just a Second By Dave Branon
Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:13 pm by LesBrewer

» Num 22:18-19
Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:56 am by clark thompson

» Reason to Sing By Kirsten Holmberg
Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:17 pm by LesBrewer

» Let There Be Light!
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:33 am by LesBrewer

April 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Location Map
Bible Search
Search the Bible:

Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

WEEKLY WISDOM

You are not connected. Please login or register

MERCY IN TIME OF NEED

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 MERCY IN TIME OF NEED on Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:14 pm

LesBrewer

MERCY IN TIME OF NEED

To the Brethren in all the lands of this present world; Greetings in the Name of the Lord,

It is my prayer that you are strengthened in the Spirit and fortified by the comfort of the Holy Scriptures. Today we see a paradigm shift toward the fulfillment of ancient prophecies and the manifest evil which is growing existentially. There are many who are terrified by the current events of our times. Yet we have within us an abiding strength through the habitation of the Holy Spirit.

Specifically let me address an issue concerning failing God’s standard in an ever increasing time of peril. As I view the present status of many confessing Christians I see the decline of good spiritual standing and their faults and failures. My exhortation is not one of condemnation but one which makes a request to those who have fallen from their steadfastness to recommit themselves to God in a true and meaningful way. Our God is about restoration and I might add that everyone has fallen into a fault at one time or another. The bible gives us hope through the book of Galatians.

(1) Brethren, if anybody be detected in any misconduct, you who are spiritual should restore such a one in a spirit of meekness. And let each of you keep watch over himself, lest he also fall into temptation. (Galatians 6:1) WNT

In this scripture we understand the heart of God desires for his children is to live in unity with the scriptural principles of his word. First because God is a forgiving God his first strategy is to confront the misconduct through the temperament of meekness with the purpose of counsel that opens up dialogue to the benefit of the person overtaken in a fault. A person with spiritual maturity will possess the ability to confront the particular issue in the spirit of meekness; and to also consider they are also subject the fall into the same temptation being in this present world with its evil and spiritual forces of darkness. Therefore when one of us fails God through being overtaken in a fault our first conviction is the unction of the Holy Spirit, when we negate that conviction we usually fail to repent or be remorseful for our giving in to the sin. God loves us so much he will put us on the heart of a mature Christian who will come to point it out; if we receive the admonishment and turn back to God we are restored in his sight and thoroughly cleanse by the washing of the water of the word and redeemed through the blood of Jesus!

Brethren I do not wish for you to be ignorant of the devices of the enemy who loves to embellish our emotions when we fail God in keeping obedient to his word. He comes with condemnation to convince you there is no restoration for you; yet he is a liar who loves lies and deception. The enemy comes to convince us that we are lost for eternity and can find no repentance with God. He therefore pours out condemnation like water over one’s mind to bring them into a state of confusion and hopelessness. Yet the bible teaches us that there is no sin other than blasphemy of the Holy Spirit which is not forgivable; all unrighteousness is sin and can be forgiven through acknowledgement and repentance.

If this message is informative and you’ve fallen from your steadfastness and are desiring to be refreshed and refilled with the love of Christ; God is saying to you today; come unto me all you who are burdened and heavy laden and you shall find rest unto your souls.

(18) There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. (1 John 4:18)

Let me say this again; God is not about our condemnation but about our restoration! His Son died upon the cross for our sins to restore us unto himself that we might walk in the light of his love without fear; for fear is filled with torment and anguish; but the perfect love of Christ’s forgiveness cast fear out of our minds and purifies our consciousness in light of his grace. Brethren if you have been overtaken in a fault; let me exhort you to turn from your fault in full repentance and be restored in the abundant life of Christ who came to save and keep on saving, heal and keep on healing, and deliver and keep on delivering unto the day of his appearing to call up the saints of God. Selah

Shalom, Agape, & Amen!
D.R. Ritchie (Emissary)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum