Join our study and walk through the Bible with us.

Latest topics
» It’s in the News; but it was in the Bible first!
Yesterday at 11:39 am by LesBrewer

» Numbers 21:30-32
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:11 am by clark thompson

» NOT FORSAKEN
Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:50 am by LesBrewer

» Choosing The Extraordinary Life!
Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:10 am by LesBrewer

» MERCY IN TIME OF NEED
Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:14 pm by LesBrewer

» Being absent!
Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:03 am by LesBrewer

» Acts 10:17-18
Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:02 am by clark thompson

» Numbers 21:27-29
Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:41 am by clark thompson

» Imperfect, Yet Loved By Albert Lee
Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:05 am by LesBrewer

» Knowing Better By Kirsten Holmberg
Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:34 am by LesBrewer

» What is Christian pantheism?
Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:14 pm by LesBrewer

» God Knows!
Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:22 am by LesBrewer

» Acts 10:14-16
Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:30 am by clark thompson

» What does it mean that ‘to die is gain’ (Philippians 1:21)?
Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:19 pm by LesBrewer

» Make a Joyful Noise By Linda Washington
Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:10 am by LesBrewer

December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Location Map
Bible Search
Search the Bible:

Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

WEEKLY WISDOM

You are not connected. Please login or register

PATH OF LIFE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PATH OF LIFE on Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:43 am

LesBrewer

PATH OF LIFE

Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. (Psalms 16:11)
I have chosen to aim for truth
I have chosen to aim for righteousness
I have chosen to aim for integrity
I have chosen to aim for forgiveness
I have chosen to aim for purity
I have chosen to aim for nobility
I have chosen to aim for virtue
I have chosen to aim for peace
I have chosen to aim for anything commendable or of excellence of character
(6) Do not be over-anxious about anything, but by prayer and earnest pleading, together with thanksgiving, let your request be unreservedly made known in the presence of God.
(7) And then the peace of God, which transcends all our powers of thought, will be a garrison to guard your hearts and minds in union with Christ Jesus.
(8) Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever wins respect, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovable, whatever is of good repute--if there is any virtue or anything deemed worthy of praise--cherish the thought of these things.
(9) The doctrines and the line of conduct which I taught you--both what you heard and what you saw in me-- hold fast to them; and God who gives peace will be with you. Philippians 4:6-9
When we hear and heed the voice of God he will guide us into all truth and show us things to come! His aim is to lead us into his presence where there is a fullness of joy. That joy is originated in the Spirit for the sake of fellowship. O the joy of his presence, O the joy of knowing his person, O the joy of participating in his power! Jesus, Jesus how I love him; how I love him more and more; Jesus, Jesus precious Jesus how I love him more and more!
When we enter into his gates with thanksgiving and into his courts with praise it is because the divine joy is deeply rooted and grounded in the center of our being. When we seek what is in the heart of God he positions us for the fullness of joy, and then we become candidates for right hand blessings! O the bounty tis divine, when I’m connected to the vine, a partaker God’s holy new wine O this joy that now is mine. O I can never fathom the depth of his love, even though in his presence my life it does flood. My mind cannot conceive what my heart knows well; but for all eternity in it I will dwell.
Brethren so many today are living life based upon what is happening; we must enter into the presence of our Lord and God. He will show the path of life; how we should condition ourselves for the journey, he will be present notably and consciously in the journey infusing the fullness of joy, and as we dwell in his presence he will pour himself into us and shower us with spiritual and emotional blessings! Wow! What a God we serve!
Brethren are you focused upon whatever is true, whatever wins respect, whatever is just, pure, and lovable? Are thinking upon things of good repute? It is the virtuous things of the Spirit which are express in the Living Word of God which afford us the love, peace, and righteousness of the Spirit. Inner peace is found in our obedience to the Word and in our seeking to perpetually be in his presence! Selah
Shalom, Agape, & Amen!
D.R. Ritchie (Emissary)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum