Join our study and walk through the Bible with us.

Latest topics
» What Simon Said
Today at 12:18 pm by LesBrewer

» Acts 10:3-4
Yesterday at 3:00 pm by clark thompson

» Let's Finish the Race
Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:16 pm by LesBrewer

» PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT By Ray Ritchie
Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:04 pm by LesBrewer

» Why do I need to be saved!
Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:38 am by LesBrewer

» Time Is Relevant By Ray Ritchie!
Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:05 am by LesBrewer

» Choosing The Extraordinary Life!
Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:12 am by LesBrewer

» The Best Portion of All By James Banks
Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:44 am by LesBrewer

» Anger Management By Linda Washington
Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:38 am by LesBrewer

» Desire By Ray Ritchie!
Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:05 pm by LesBrewer

» We Have a King! By Xochitl Dixon
Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:40 am by LesBrewer

» Stay Awhile By David C. McCasland
Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:52 am by LesBrewer

» What is Christian Rationalism
Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:48 pm by LesBrewer

» Taking the first steps By Poh Fang Chia
Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:04 am by LesBrewer

» what does it mean to speak the truth in love
Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:03 pm by LesBrewer

September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Location Map
Bible Search
Search the Bible:

Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

WEEKLY WISDOM

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wondrous To Behold!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Wondrous To Behold! on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:05 am

LesBrewer

WONDROUS TO BEHOLD

Do you ever ponder the wonder of these jars of clay? Have you pondered the wonder of Adam’s first gaze? I remember the day; I remember the hour and all the glorious power that filled me that day. When I was born from above through God’s wondrous love; kneeling that night burdened with sin; I repented right there and O joy that set me free. I’m a curious one; peculiar to some because I’m filled with the Son. The oldness that night gave way to the light and newness came in to fill with delight. I think upon the things of spiritual value; deep calls to the deep. I meditate upon things eternal; probing for more light.

Exalt ye the LORD our God, and worship at his footstool; for he is holy. (Psalms 99:5 KJV)

I call upon the Lord; asking, seeking, knocking. Where shall the days lead me; I shall tread the appointed path; not aimlessly but with purpose and fore thought. I will seek his word daily; it is the bread of my soul. I will bend my knees gladly; his footstool is my altar.

O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker. (Psalms 95:6 KJV)

I will look to the heaven; for there are keys for me. I will dwell in his secret place; the holiest place of all; humbly ascending to the Eternal One with worship as my passport. I will assail over all my enemies; for God resides in me. I will stand in his power; clad in the armor God has given me. A helmet for salvation, firmly fitted shoes of peace, righteousness for a breastplate, truth is the belt with a sheath for a swift sword forge by the spirit, and great faith welded in a shield to fight the forces of darkness encamped within our sphere. I stand ready for commission desiring to just please. Called to conquer; setting captives free.

I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. (Psalms 18:3 KJV)

What a mighty God; what a supreme Savior; what an awesome Spirit. What a God of Salvation; God of Victory; God of all Creation; God who died for us. You are mighty to save; you are mighty to heal; you are mighty to deliver!

Brethren let us take heed to the light that shines in the darkest of places, let it be as the day dawn and day star rising in your hearts. Remember your devotion and the gift of God which was bestowed upon you; remember your fervency in prayer and in being genuinely generous. Be a minister of goodness toward one another; let the manifold grace of God be apparent through your stewardship. In heaven the angel armies are gathering, Gabriel is standing at the ready to sound the trumpet of the coming of the Lord, Jesus is preparing a white stallion; but first he will gather a church who has made herself ready; without spot, without blemish, without wrinkle or any defiling thing. Let us love one another in spirit and in truth. Let us fulfill the call, exercise the gifts, and walk in the word and will of the Most High God. Selah

Shalom, Agape, & Amen!
D.R. Ritchie (Worshiper)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum