Join our study and walk through the Bible with us.

Latest topics
» Let's Finish the Race
Yesterday at 12:16 pm by LesBrewer

» PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT By Ray Ritchie
Yesterday at 12:04 pm by LesBrewer

» Why do I need to be saved!
Yesterday at 10:38 am by LesBrewer

» Time Is Relevant By Ray Ritchie!
Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:05 am by LesBrewer

» Choosing The Extraordinary Life!
Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:12 am by LesBrewer

» The Best Portion of All By James Banks
Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:44 am by LesBrewer

» Anger Management By Linda Washington
Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:38 am by LesBrewer

» Desire By Ray Ritchie!
Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:05 pm by LesBrewer

» We Have a King! By Xochitl Dixon
Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:40 am by LesBrewer

» Stay Awhile By David C. McCasland
Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:52 am by LesBrewer

» What is Christian Rationalism
Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:48 pm by LesBrewer

» Taking the first steps By Poh Fang Chia
Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:04 am by LesBrewer

» what does it mean to speak the truth in love
Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:03 pm by LesBrewer

» Writing Letters By Amy Boucher Pye
Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:06 am by LesBrewer

» Seeing God By David Roper
Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:54 am by LesBrewer

September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Location Map
Bible Search
Search the Bible:

Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

WEEKLY WISDOM

You are not connected. Please login or register

IF I AM A SINNER, I AM NOT SAVED By Ray Ritchie!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

LesBrewer

IF I AM A SINNER, I AM NOT SAVED

I am no longer a sinner in need of grace; I am a saint walking in grace.

Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. (John 17:17 KJV)

Grace is great because it operates within the sphere of truth. Truth is transforming because truth sanctifies the believer. What is truth? Truth is the revelation of the divine mind which was fully manifested in Christ our Lord. Through Christ we are divinely consecrated, separated, and set apart.

Romans 12:1-2 KJV
(1) I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
(2) And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

The Old Testament priesthood was ordained to be sanctified; or set apart for only the service of the priesthood, part of that service was to yield not only themselves but to also sanctify the altar, the utensils, the tent of meeting, and the sacrifices. Apostle Paul is speaking literally of our bodies to be presented in the same fashion under the Priesthood of our Messiah. Because we are born again we must be sanctified in order to be used for divine purposes. The body offered up to God is of great importance because it is the thoroughfare for sin. However; let us remember the angels which rebelled against God did not have a physical body; a soul is the origin of the enactment of sin and the body is the instrument of its manifestation.

1 Thessalonians 5:23 KJV
(23) And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Sanctification is not a partial work of the Spirit, but a complete process concerning spirit, soul, and body. The spirit is the essence of spiritual life in and through Christ. The soul is the center of the mind, will, emotions, passions, and appetites. The body is the physical host and the vehicle of expression. As Christ was the express image of the Father, in word and in deed, we are sanctified and set apart to be the express image of Christ in word and in deed through the word and unction of the Spirit.

James 1:18 KJV
(18) Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of first-fruits of his creatures.

1 Peter 1:23 KJV
(23) Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

If we have been born again; we are no longer animated by the immaterial essence of the soul or those carnal appetites which were domineered by the body; we have been begotten by the word of truth; sanctified and transformed into new creatures begotten by the incorruptible word of God.

You and I are spirit and soul and body. We are a trichotomy as opposed to the dichotomy as elsewhere in Paul’s Epistles. Let us look at the dichotomy of the unbeliever; both believers and unbelievers have an inner man a soul psuchē, a mind nous, and a heart kardia, the inward man in the Greek is ho esō anthrōpos and the outer man in the Greek is sōma, ho exō anthrōpos. But the believer has the Holy Spirit of God, the renewed spirit of man and has become in essence a spiritual being with a renewed mind.

We possess an apprehension of the truth through the sanctification of the Spirit. God is a Spirit and those who worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. We are drawn to the truth who is personified in Jesus by the Father who is Spirit.

John 6:44 KJV
(44) No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Doesn’t the probability of moral excellence being possessed provoke us toward the Messiah? To hear the message with the enlightening power of the Holy Spirit to illuminate the message of salvation is a motivational dynamic which propels us toward Christ and He crucified. To know that to believe in our heart the message of God’s own Son coming to exemplify a sinless life; to receive our penalty of death; then to resurrect from death and provide eternal life for sinners is a compelling message. It is of a surety that without the convicting power and influence of the Holy Spirit our eyes would remain closed to the truth.

The Old Testament saint had to rely upon the Day of Atonement to have their sins covered by the sacrifice, the New Testament saint is cleansed from all unrighteousness. There is a distinction between these two covenants; the first did not enable to believer to overcome sin; the second enables the believer through the indwelling Spirit.

If the word of God is supernatural information for the purpose of performing a supernatural operation, it stands to reason that it can make us holy, pure, sanctified.

Man has carnal inclinations, perverse proclivities, and innate insurrections. The old man is prone to self, sense, and sin. When a person is sanctified they’re set apart for holy use, God then uses their head, heart, and hands in service to the purpose for which man was made. Man was made first and foremost; to worship the Lord in Spirit and in Truth; then to walk in the joy, peace, and righteousness in the Holy Ghost. When the Holy Spirit sanctifies; he overthrows the carnal principles of pride, prejudice, and selfishness to morally transform the thoughts, desires, and affections of the believer.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (KJV)
19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

It is evident that God has sanctified us which is consecration which perfects absolute holiness unto the Lord. Every good and perfect gift comes from above; there are no variables or shades of change. We are saved through the word and blood of Jesus, and sanctified by the Spirit of God to walk in righteousness. However that doesn’t exclude we are in spiritual warfare, and that we do not get tried through temptation. But now we do possess the ability to overcome and be more than conquers through Christ Jesus.

James 1:13-25 (WEY)
13 Let no one say when passing through trial, "My temptation is from God;" for God is incapable of being tempted to do evil, and He Himself tempts no one.
14 But when a man is tempted, it is his own passions that carry him away and serve as a bait.
15 Then the passion conceives, and becomes the parent of sin; and sin, when fully matured, gives birth to death.
16 Do not be deceived, my dearly-loved brethren.
17 Every gift which is good, and every perfect boon, is from above, and comes down from the Father, who is the source of all Light. In Him there is no variation nor the slightest suggestion of change.
18 In accordance with His will He made us His children through the Message of the truth, so that we might, in a sense, be the Firstfruits of the things which He has created.
19 You know this, my dearly-loved brethren. But let everyone be quick to hear, slow to speak, and slow to be angry.
20 For a man's anger does not lead to action which God regards as righteous.
21 Ridding yourselves, therefore, of all that is vile and of the evil influences which prevail around you, welcome in a humble spirit the Message implanted within you, which is able to save your souls.
22 But prove yourselves obedient to the Message, and do not be mere hearers of it, imposing a delusion upon yourselves.
23 For if any one listens but does not obey, he is like a man who carefully looks at his own face in a mirror.
24 Although he has looked carefully at himself, he goes away, and has immediately forgotten the sort of man he is.
25 But he who looks closely into the perfect Law—the Law of freedom—and continues looking, he, being not a hearer who forgets, but an obedient doer, will as the result of his obedience be blessed.

No Argument is Adequate to sway my belief. No matter how obstinate, adamant, obdurate, uncivil, refractory, and unyielding, my first statement remains my last statement, I am no longer a sinner in need of grace; I am a saint walking in grace. Saints do not practice sin, they may fall back into it from time to time; because of extenuating forces whether they come from without or perpetuate from the carnality of the old man when we grow lukewarm and are tempted. When we begin to sin willfully we are no longer saints of God, but those who walk in self-delusion. Selah

Shalom, Agape, & Amen!
D.R. Ritchie (Emissary of God)
I am no longer a sinner in need of grace; I am a saint walking in grace.

Grace is great because it operates within the sphere of truth. Truth is transforming because truth sanctifies the believer. What is truth? Truth is the revelation of the divine mind which was fully manifested in Christ our Lord. Through Christ we are divinely consecrated, separated, and set apart.

Romans 12:1-2 KJV
(1) I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
(2) And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

The Old Testament priesthood was ordained to be sanctified; or set apart for only the service of the priesthood, part of that service was to yield not only themselves but to also sanctify the altar, the utensils, the tent of meeting, and the sacrifices. Apostle Paul is speaking literally of our bodies to be presented in the same fashion under the Priesthood of our Messiah. Because we are born again we must be sanctified in order to be used for divine purposes. The body offered up to God is of great importance because it is the thoroughfare for sin. However; let us remember the angels which rebelled against God did not have a physical body; a soul is the origin of the enactment of sin and the body is the instrument of its manifestation.

1 Thessalonians 5:23 KJV
(23) And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Sanctification is not a partial work of the Spirit, but a complete process concerning spirit, soul, and body. The spirit is the essence of spiritual life in and through Christ. The soul is the center of the mind, will, emotions, passions, and appetites. The body is the physical host and the vehicle of expression. As Christ was the express image of the Father, in word and in deed, we are sanctified and set apart to be the express image of Christ in word and in deed through the word and unction of the Spirit.

James 1:18 KJV
(18) Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of first-fruits of his creatures.

1 Peter 1:23 KJV
(23) Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

If we have been born again; we are no longer animated by the immaterial essence of the soul or those carnal appetites which were domineered by the body; we have been begotten by the word of truth; sanctified and transformed into new creatures begotten by the incorruptible word of God.

You and I are spirit and soul and body. We are a trichotomy as opposed to the dichotomy as elsewhere in Paul’s Epistles. Let us look at the dichotomy of the unbeliever; both believers and unbelievers have an inner man a soul psuchē, a mind nous, and a heart kardia, the inward man in the Greek is ho esō anthrōpos and the outer man in the Greek is sōma, ho exō anthrōpos. But the believer has the Holy Spirit of God, the renewed spirit of man and has become in essence a spiritual being with a renewed mind.

We possess an apprehension of the truth through the sanctification of the Spirit. God is a Spirit and those who worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. We are drawn to the truth who is personified in Jesus by the Father who is Spirit.

John 6:44 KJV
(44) No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Doesn’t the probability of moral excellence being possessed provoke us toward the Messiah? To hear the message with the enlightening power of the Holy Spirit to illuminate the message of salvation is a motivational dynamic which propels us toward Christ and He crucified. To know that to believe in our heart the message of God’s own Son coming to exemplify a sinless life; to receive our penalty of death; then to resurrect from death and provide eternal life for sinners is a compelling message. It is of a surety that without the convicting power and influence of the Holy Spirit our eyes would remain closed to the truth.

The Old Testament saint had to rely upon the Day of Atonement to have their sins covered by the sacrifice, the New Testament saint is cleansed from all unrighteousness. There is a distinction between these two covenants; the first did not enable to believer to overcome sin; the second enables the believer through the indwelling Spirit.

If the word of God is supernatural information for the purpose of performing a supernatural operation, it stands to reason that it can make us holy, pure, sanctified.

Man has carnal inclinations, perverse proclivities, and innate insurrections. The old man is prone to self, sense, and sin. When a person is sanctified they’re set apart for holy use, God then uses their head, heart, and hands in service to the purpose for which man was made. Man was made first and foremost; to worship the Lord in Spirit and in Truth; then to walk in the joy, peace, and righteousness in the Holy Ghost. When the Holy Spirit sanctifies; he overthrows the carnal principles of pride, prejudice, and selfishness to morally transform the thoughts, desires, and affections of the believer.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (KJV)
19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

It is evident that God has sanctified us which is consecration which perfects absolute holiness unto the Lord. Every good and perfect gift comes from above; there are no variables or shades of change. We are saved through the word and blood of Jesus, and sanctified by the Spirit of God to walk in righteousness. However that doesn’t exclude we are in spiritual warfare, and that we do not get tried through temptation. But now we do possess the ability to overcome and be more than conquers through Christ Jesus.

James 1:13-25 (WEY)
13 Let no one say when passing through trial, "My temptation is from God;" for God is incapable of being tempted to do evil, and He Himself tempts no one.
14 But when a man is tempted, it is his own passions that carry him away and serve as a bait.
15 Then the passion conceives, and becomes the parent of sin; and sin, when fully matured, gives birth to death.
16 Do not be deceived, my dearly-loved brethren.
17 Every gift which is good, and every perfect boon, is from above, and comes down from the Father, who is the source of all Light. In Him there is no variation nor the slightest suggestion of change.
18 In accordance with His will He made us His children through the Message of the truth, so that we might, in a sense, be the Firstfruits of the things which He has created.
19 You know this, my dearly-loved brethren. But let everyone be quick to hear, slow to speak, and slow to be angry.
20 For a man's anger does not lead to action which God regards as righteous.
21 Ridding yourselves, therefore, of all that is vile and of the evil influences which prevail around you, welcome in a humble spirit the Message implanted within you, which is able to save your souls.
22 But prove yourselves obedient to the Message, and do not be mere hearers of it, imposing a delusion upon yourselves.
23 For if any one listens but does not obey, he is like a man who carefully looks at his own face in a mirror.
24 Although he has looked carefully at himself, he goes away, and has immediately forgotten the sort of man he is.
25 But he who looks closely into the perfect Law—the Law of freedom—and continues looking, he, being not a hearer who forgets, but an obedient doer, will as the result of his obedience be blessed.

No Argument is Adequate to sway my belief. No matter how obstinate, adamant, obdurate, uncivil, refractory, and unyielding, my first statement remains my last statement, I am no longer a sinner in need of grace; I am a saint walking in grace. Saints do not practice sin, they may fall back into it from time to time; because of extenuating forces whether they come from without or perpetuate from the carnality of the old man when we grow lukewarm and are tempted. When we begin to sin willfully we are no longer saints of God, but those who walk in self-delusion. Selah

Shalom, Agape, & Amen!
D.R. Ritchie (Emissary of God)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum