Join our study and walk through the Bible with us.

Latest topics
» Didn’t Get Credit? By Cindy Hess Kasper
Today at 8:56 am by LesBrewer

» “I’m Really Scared . . .” By Dave Branon
Yesterday at 10:45 am by LesBrewer

» Numbers 21:4-7
Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:15 pm by clark thompson

» A Time for Everything By Amy Boucher Pye
Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:57 pm by LesBrewer

» What does the Bible say about competition?
Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:14 am by LesBrewer

» Mightier than All By C. P. Hia
Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:42 pm by LesBrewer

» GUILT PATTERNS!
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:51 am by LesBrewer

» Reigniting Your Passion For Christ!
Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:45 am by LesBrewer

» Beyond Labels By David C. McCasland
Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:17 am by LesBrewer

» Just Like Dad By Leslie Koh
Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:27 pm by LesBrewer

» Deep Roots By Mart DeHaan
Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:43 am by LesBrewer

» Are You Being Prepared? By Julie Schwab
Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:03 am by LesBrewer

» Face to Face By Amy Boucher Pye
Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:23 pm by LesBrewer

» Acts 9:32-35
Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:00 am by clark thompson

» 6 things God will never do for you by Jeffrey Kranz
Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:54 pm by LesBrewer

July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Location Map
Bible Search
Search the Bible:

Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

WEEKLY WISDOM

You are not connected. Please login or register

One Race -Two Species -Saved & Un-Saved

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 One Race -Two Species -Saved & Un-Saved on Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:57 am

LesBrewer

One Race -Two Species -Saved & Un-Saved

Perspective two people see and hear the same thing, yet see and hear two different things. We all have our point of view, this is why it is very important as Christians to have one mind and walk in one accord. When we read scripture; we should come to the same conclusion. Why? The Lord had one thought that underlined every word which was scribed to text in the bible.

Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. (1 Corinthians 1:10 KJV)

When God is calling a people back unto himself there will be conflict, there will be harsh contention, and there will be many who will continue to compromise. “If my people which are called by my name”. God is calling; but are we listening? If we are called “Christian” let us listen to what the Spirit is saying. We in these times are seeing a great falling away in the midst of the body of Christ. Yes, many are still going to a church; but they’re lost because they have not heard the truth. The church is inundated with sinners professing to be saved; but they’ve never been born again. Their so-called spiritual life is nothing more than formality to conform to a viewing society while they still engage in every sin without fear or reverence to the God they say they serve.

God’s word still decrees “Come out from among them and be separate says the Lord”. We cannot afford to touch the unclean things of this world and expect to go up when the trumpet of the Lord sounds. We must contend for the faith which was delivered to our care and responsibility. We must walk the walk and live the life of true biblical spirituality. There are many in our times who love to water down the truth, saying we must accept certain things, not being so dogmatic when it comes to our truth.

Compromise is the beginning of the end of true faith. Yes faith works through love, but many don’t understand the love of God or how to exercise it. Love does not step back from the truth, truth can be powerful but muse have the meekness and temperance to be strong when being strong is called into our lives. Love also has compassion when compassion is called into the circumstance. Love moves effectively when we possess the calmness, serenity, and peace of God flowing through us as we mete it out to someone. The love of God compels us to obey God in the virtue of spiritual values which perpetuate the reality of God residing within us. We then live genuinely for God in the sight of a sinful and perverse generation.

Why then do many proclaim Jesus is coming soon, but do not live in anywise according to his will for their lives. We have easy believe-ism today. Everyone proclaiming Christ without being accountable to Christ is not Christianity. The body of Christ is so divided doctrinally, spiritually, and consciously it is so apparent to the world that we are our own worst enemies. Yes there can be unity in diversity because of language and culture, but when it comes to diversity of doctrine which is unbiblical and divides; we as a people called of God cannot afford to be diverse. Let us also consider so-called different races; there is but one human race; when we give coloration additives we degrade ourselves and divide ourselves along those lines and bring disunity to the body of Christ. One may be Chinese or African, European, or Canadian, but the color of their skin should never be a defining factor; we are one race period. The world seeks to divide us and when we accept their premise they accomplish their agenda.

Every Majority is a Minority somewhere and Every Minority is a Majority somewhere. Often politics are racist because of these divisive terms are concocted to purposely bring discord, disharmony, and dissonance. When we divide by majority or minority it will always end in criticism, crimination, and self-serving cronyism. There is only One God who is Creator of One Race of Men. The human experience is universal; let us not divide ourselves with mere human titles of different race and further divide ourselves through divisive terms. God is creator of all.

And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; (Acts 17:26 KJV)

Though we live in an imperfect world; let us strive to live a life of perfecting ourselves through the indwelling Holy Spirit who will lead us into all truth and even show us things to come concerning the world and our personal lives. Why then should we allow ourselves to be pulled into the divisive ploys of politics and let us exercise the good wisdom of God in addressing those issues of life which belong to the body of Christ! Biblical Benevolence is laid out in detail concerning the church; but most will subscribe to the government before they will yield to God’s government; it’s called being institutionalized.

(5) For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
(6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
(7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
(8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. Romans 8:5-8 KJV

God is calling for biblical unity; the world is calling for worldly unity. One cannot have two masters; whom will you choose?

(34) And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
(35) For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.
(36) For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
(37) Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? Mark 8:34-37 KJV

I choose to divide my spirit and soul from the delusions of the world, pick up my cross and follow Christ; I choose to divide my mentality from the mentality of the world and follow the teachings of Christ in the Word of God. I choose to divide myself from the racism, animosity, and cronyism of the world and unify myself with the Spirit of the Living God. The world can’t save my soul, the world can’t make me whole, the world can’t give me heaven, and I won’t let the world take any of it away….Selah

Shalom, Agape, & Amen!
D.R. Ritchie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum