Join our study and walk through the Bible with us.

Latest topics
» Didn’t Get Credit? By Cindy Hess Kasper
Today at 8:56 am by LesBrewer

» “I’m Really Scared . . .” By Dave Branon
Yesterday at 10:45 am by LesBrewer

» Numbers 21:4-7
Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:15 pm by clark thompson

» A Time for Everything By Amy Boucher Pye
Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:57 pm by LesBrewer

» What does the Bible say about competition?
Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:14 am by LesBrewer

» Mightier than All By C. P. Hia
Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:42 pm by LesBrewer

» GUILT PATTERNS!
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:51 am by LesBrewer

» Reigniting Your Passion For Christ!
Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:45 am by LesBrewer

» Beyond Labels By David C. McCasland
Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:17 am by LesBrewer

» Just Like Dad By Leslie Koh
Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:27 pm by LesBrewer

» Deep Roots By Mart DeHaan
Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:43 am by LesBrewer

» Are You Being Prepared? By Julie Schwab
Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:03 am by LesBrewer

» Face to Face By Amy Boucher Pye
Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:23 pm by LesBrewer

» Acts 9:32-35
Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:00 am by clark thompson

» 6 things God will never do for you by Jeffrey Kranz
Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:54 pm by LesBrewer

July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Location Map
Bible Search
Search the Bible:

Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

WEEKLY WISDOM

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE DEVIL, DARKNESS, & DECEPTION

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 THE DEVIL, DARKNESS, & DECEPTION on Mon May 01, 2017 3:27 pm

LesBrewer

THE DEVIL, DARKNESS, & DECEPTION

If I was the devil; I would want to get as close to looking like the light as I could. The word for angel in the Greek language is also translated messenger.

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. (2 Corinthians 11:14 KJV)

Some of these messengers use the gospel as a thin veneer; but their message is not the gospel of the bible. They’ll actually use the lure of wealth and health to get you to sow money into their ministry. Like milk and honey flowing through their lips they prophesy lies. False Prophets are quick to prophesy prosperity to an unwary person who may be in need of a financial miracle; but are never accountable when they prophesy does not come to past; in fact they’re nowhere to be found. They heap up swelling words that stir the emotions of the unwary unsuspecting Christian. They stir them into a frenzy of unleashed emotion and then deceive them into giving finances they don’t have with a false faith with which they stirred up.

But because the person must be a servant of God in their minds eyes they hang on to the lie believing that it will come to pass as long as they keep sowing into that particular ministry. There are few names the devil is called, Satan, Destroyer, and Devourer. The last name devourer literally means “seed eater”.

Don’t you realize the deceiver of your soul; loves to eat your seed. Seed eater comes from the fact that the rural society of Israel was husbandmen of what we call farmers today, and they tithed and gave offerings of the seeds of their crops. Hence; the derided name “seed eater”. The devil wants your seed so it can furnish his kingdom of false light; financing things that God did not intend to finances like Million Dollar Mansions and Extravagant Lifestyles which glorify the lust of this world.

Brethren anyone can speak “Christianese” and anyone can sound spiritual while just veneering the principles and goals of the ungodly with the words of the gospel. How much of the real work of the gospel could be done; if there was more discernment in this world? Those wolves in sheep’s clothing are devouring the seed of the furtherance of the true gospel which doesn’t always assure everyone they’ll be healed or prosper. Why do I know this? Because I’ve watched many wonderful men and women of God die poor and unhealthy. This is surely not the “Best Life Now”.

If people truly knew many of these false prophets by the Spirit; they would see them for who they really are! Angels of Light; Satan transformed into messengers of righteousness.

(14) And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
(15) Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. 2 Corinthians 11:14-15 KJV

Remember Brethren, false prophets come in the name of Jesus; but they have no Jesus to offer you. They preach a gospel that has no repentance; they virtually preach a painless path, and a Christ-less Christianity. They can show you how to succeed in life according to the system of this world; IF you sow your seed into their ministry. Brethren I don’t want an anointing that was designed in darkness to deceive those in the light. I don’t want any part of a lying spirit which has the power of delusion over me once I accept it and sow into it. It is time for the body of Christ to re-examine itself and walk in the light as Christ is in the light and no darkness is in him. Just a side-note; I am not preaching or teaching; against real God given prosperity which is focused upon spiritual prosperity first.

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. (Matthew 6:33 KJV)

Brethren I exhort you to examine the message as well as the lifestyle of the messenger, do they both truly line up with biblical teaching and doctrine. Selah

Shalom, Agape, & Amen!
D.R. Ritchie (Defender of the Faith

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum