Join our study and walk through the Bible with us.

Latest topics
» Sweet Company By Anne Cetas
Today at 11:50 am by LesBrewer

» Got it or not? By Ray Ritchie....
Today at 11:14 am by LesBrewer

» Out of the Deep By Kirsten Holmberg
Yesterday at 6:15 am by LesBrewer

» Acts 9:36-37
Yesterday at 3:58 am by clark thompson

» What is warfare prayer and is it biblical!
Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:12 pm by LesBrewer

» What We Bring Back By David C. McCasland
Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:40 am by LesBrewer

» Building Community By Philip Yancey
Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:18 am by LesBrewer

» Didn’t Get Credit? By Cindy Hess Kasper
Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:56 am by LesBrewer

» “I’m Really Scared . . .” By Dave Branon
Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:45 am by LesBrewer

» Numbers 21:4-7
Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:15 pm by clark thompson

» A Time for Everything By Amy Boucher Pye
Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:57 pm by LesBrewer

» What does the Bible say about competition?
Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:14 am by LesBrewer

» Mightier than All By C. P. Hia
Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:42 pm by LesBrewer

» GUILT PATTERNS!
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:51 am by LesBrewer

» Reigniting Your Passion For Christ!
Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:45 am by LesBrewer

July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Location Map
Bible Search
Search the Bible:

Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

WEEKLY WISDOM

You are not connected. Please login or register

Word by Ray Ritchie!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Word by Ray Ritchie! on Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:21 am

LesBrewer

WORD

Hey guys the word of God is true period! God’s word is true above anything, God is infinite; man is finite. Why do people dismiss the word of God when it is quoted or try to explain away its clear declaration? To dismiss its clarity is to dismiss its author and to dismiss its author is to possibly cross the thin line to apostasy. I say if we truly believe in God’s existence and that he gave us the word of God over the course of previous history through different individuals;

(16) All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
(17) That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. 2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV

I believe in the Verbal Plenary Inspiration of the Bible:

The understanding that God uses the personality and experience of an individual who is by no means omniscient or infallible and whose literary style was uniquely their own, but they were individuals who were prepared by God himself to breath into them his mind as they penned it to parchment. Therefore when we read or minister the word of God in its contextual truths; we can rest assured that it is the inerrant living word and mind of God.

It is profitable for doctrine, reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness. So the person who preaches and teaches is complete being thoroughly furnished by the word to do every good work. Preaching and teaching biblical truth is dynamic and changes lives for the greatest good of humanity.

Plenary Inspiration as defined in the dictionary:

(Theology) A supernatural divine influence on the prophets, apostles, or sacred writers, by which they were qualified to communicate moral or religious truth with authority; a supernatural influence which qualifies men to receive and communicate divine truth; also, the truth communicated. [1913 Webster]

The word of God is God breathed; it is a sure foundation from which we can build a life worth living here; abide with God throughout eternity. Hearing and heeding the word is paramount to a life of love, peace, joy, and righteousness in the Holy Ghost. The Apostle Peter wrote these words through verbal plenary inspiration.

(18) And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
(19) We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
(20) Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
(21) For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. 2 Peter 1:18-21 KJV

Therefore; I will not shirk my responsibilities as a minister of God; God called me, anointed me, and sent me to preach the gospel, I am not perfect in this present state, in the flesh dwells no good thing; this body with its deficiencies, its proclivities, and its urges has no redeeming qualities; but in the spirit I have been redeemed; my soul is saved, being saved, and going to be saved not by any righteousness of my own, or any works that I do; but the precious blood of Jesus Christ.

So I will preach repentance of sin, and agree with my heavenly Father who is the Judge of all, who is righteous above all reproach, and with whom I agree whole heartedly. The bible teaches us that our God hates sin; but loves the sinner; he who has sent his only begotten Son die in our place. It is Him who empowers us to live through his Spirit, to overcome and be victorious. He is my God and my Guide. Him will I obey and not another! You can try to criticize me; you can try to marginalize me, you can attack my person and my ministry; but it will not detour me from the purpose for which I am called! To Preach, Teach, and Demonstrate the Full Gospel of God. Amen & Amen! Selah

Shalom, Agape, & Amen!
D.R. Ritchie (Servant of the Lord)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum