Join our study and walk through the Bible with us.

Latest topics
» It’s in the News; but it was in the Bible first!
Yesterday at 11:39 am by LesBrewer

» Numbers 21:30-32
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:11 am by clark thompson

» NOT FORSAKEN
Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:50 am by LesBrewer

» Choosing The Extraordinary Life!
Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:10 am by LesBrewer

» MERCY IN TIME OF NEED
Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:14 pm by LesBrewer

» Being absent!
Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:03 am by LesBrewer

» Acts 10:17-18
Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:02 am by clark thompson

» Numbers 21:27-29
Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:41 am by clark thompson

» Imperfect, Yet Loved By Albert Lee
Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:05 am by LesBrewer

» Knowing Better By Kirsten Holmberg
Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:34 am by LesBrewer

» What is Christian pantheism?
Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:14 pm by LesBrewer

» God Knows!
Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:22 am by LesBrewer

» Acts 10:14-16
Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:30 am by clark thompson

» What does it mean that ‘to die is gain’ (Philippians 1:21)?
Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:19 pm by LesBrewer

» Make a Joyful Noise By Linda Washington
Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:10 am by LesBrewer

December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Location Map
Bible Search
Search the Bible:

Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

WEEKLY WISDOM

You are not connected. Please login or register

Got Faith By Ray Ritchie!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Got Faith By Ray Ritchie! on Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:51 am

LesBrewer

Got Faith?

Now faith is a well-grounded assurance of that for which we hope, and a conviction of the reality of things which we do not see. Hebrews 11:1 WNT

Faith is fact; but faith is an act! Faith believes when everything we see, hear, or feel stands in opposition against it. Faith is a fiat a proclamation of God’s word and will for our lives. Faith is a decree by an arbiter based upon the knowledge and empowerment of the authority of Heaven’s Supreme Being. Faith is the consciousness of God’s indwelling influence to produce or manifest his will in our lives contrary to the normal and natural. Faith is speaking things that are not as those they are according to the unction of the Spirit. Faith is a function of the Spirit which supersedes natural mind which expands. Faith is both a gift and a fruit of the Spirit; we should all desire to excel in the supernatural gift and fruit that faith affords us.

Through faith we understand that the worlds came into being, and still exist, at the command of God, so that what is seen does not owe its existence to that which is visible. Hebrews 11:3 WNT

The visible is manifest through the invisible; our faith though divine is practical in the realm of spiritual principle, power, and influence; the essential nature of faith is a superseding belief in all his declarations; his words are spirit and life. Faith affords us the principles of piety and virtuous confidence which manifest in belief and action. This kind of faith is not the faith that saves; but the faith of the saved. It is not based or predicated upon the evidence of the five senses or assent to our own understanding; but upon the fact that God himself is essential truth which can be trusted and his word and unction can be acted upon full assurance that what we cannot see can produce what is seen to the proof our confession and proclamation.

Brethren our God is able to do the impossible in our lives. When can read the eleventh chapter and see how faith triumphed from Able to Abraham. Remember faith is a fact but faith is an act; it is an act of obedience, it is an act of proclamation, and is based upon the solid foundation of the living word of God.

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Hebrews 4:12 KJV

The word of God is alive and power filled; it is able to divide the carnal understanding from the spiritual understanding and discerns the thoughts and intents of our heart. It has the power to cut away and cast down every imagination which exalts itself against the knowledge of God and renew our minds with the washing of the water of the word; effectively conforming us to image of Messiah Jesus.

I remember the first time I left the U.S.: I was at a conference and seen a brochure concerning a mission trip to Ghana; as soon as I seen that brochure the voice of the Lord spoke in me saying “you’re going to Ghana”. I began speaking what the Spirit spoke, this was in June of that year and I had no money, no passport, no invitation; but only a word from the Lord. I began speaking that word to my congregation and one day the phone rang and in the process I was invited to go to Ghana. I still had no money, no passport, no visa, and no immunizations. But in the process of speaking it and believing God provided every single thing I needed and I had an abundance to do what he had spoken to me. I walked by faith and not by sight.

Brethren I feel that many times we fail to reach our spiritual goals and to fulfill the call upon our lives because of a lack of using faith as the fiat that God intended it to be. It is one thing to declare and decree something out of our flesh and quite another to declare and decree out of the unction of the Spirit which has been underscored by the word of God. Brethren keep the faith today by hear, heed, and decree God’s word, will, and way in our lives to the manifestation of those things which God has planned for our lives to his own glory. Our God is an awesome God who rules from Heaven above; he rules and reigns in truth, righteousness, joy, and love. Selah

Shalom, Agape, & Amen!
Ap. Ray Ritchie (Man of Faith)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum