Join our study and walk through the Bible with us.

Latest topics
» We've Got the Power
Yesterday at 11:36 am by LesBrewer

» Choosing The Extraordinary Life!
Yesterday at 11:18 am by LesBrewer

» An Encounter with Stones
Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:17 pm by LesBrewer

» Invisible Influence By Jennifer Benson Schuldt
Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:09 am by LesBrewer

» What should a Christian do when convictions violate ........
Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:28 pm by LesBrewer

» Room 5020 By Dave Branon
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:56 am by LesBrewer

» Held by God By Monica Brands
Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:04 am by LesBrewer

» How can I overcome temptation?
Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:14 pm by LesBrewer

» A New Name By Marvin Williams
Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:51 am by LesBrewer

» How should a Christian view apartheid?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:54 pm by LesBrewer

» The Good Shepherd By Amy Boucher Pye
Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:46 am by LesBrewer

» Two - Winged Sun By Poh Fang Chia
Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:19 am by LesBrewer

» Num 221:21-22
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:59 am by clark thompson

» Wake-Up Call! By David C. McCasland
Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:13 am by LesBrewer

» Signs of the Times
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:59 am by LesBrewer

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Location Map
Bible Search
Search the Bible:

Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

WEEKLY WISDOM

You are not connected. Please login or register

Freedom By Ray Ritchie

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Freedom By Ray Ritchie on Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:33 am

LesBrewer

Freedom

Freedom is one of the most precious things we have in life. Especially the freedom we have in Christ who has loosed us from the bondage of sin. Many in the world have never had the kind of freedoms we have in the United States or more importantly in Christ. In Christ we can have freedom in our spirit no matter where we are in the world. Whether we are in a prison or even to the edge of death; we have freedom in Christ.

I cherish the liberty I have in Christ; but I also cherish the liberty I have in my country and I am grateful to God for that liberty. We are blessed to be able to proclaim our faith without the hindrance of an overreaching government; at least so far. Thank God for recent developments; that ensures we can preach the whole gospel without retribution from our government.

We are seeing the hand of God moving in our midst for the purpose of fulfilling end time prophecies and ensuring that we will see a harvest of souls coming into the kingdom. It is a time of pressing, a time of praying, and a time for personal revival. Brethren it’s a time for refreshing fire, not redundant religiosity. Let me say that there are many souls in the world who have not heard the gospel of Jesus Christ and it is the responsibility of every member in the body of Christ to help in an effort to see those souls reached.

Can you hear the winds of revival? Can’t you perceive the hour which is upon us? God’s Spirit is moving to provoke us to action. We have a window which has been opened upon us; let us see it and ensue it with our whole hearts. Many are sitting in the prison of sin shackled and fettered in its grip. We are the children of light and anointed of the Lord to preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

(18) The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
(19) To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. Luke 4:18-19 KJV

When he ascended into the clouds taking those held in Abraham’s bosom with him, he cast down ascension gifts, anointing’s, and callings for the advancement of the kingdom and the perfection of the body. It’s time to step out and step up our influence through these dynamic empowering mechanisms. God has promised to go with us, anoint us, and be in us as we fulfill our service with the fullness of love, peace, and joy.

Brethren keep the faith today by taking off those self-secured restraints which keep you from flowing in the liberty of the Spirit.

(17) Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
(18) But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. 2nd Corinthians 3:17-18 KJV

If God is in you; you have the truth that sets you free! It is the will of God to take us from faith to greater faith; from enlightenment to greater illumination and from glory to glorious in becoming the very image and reflection of Messiah Jesus to benefit and expansion of the kingdom of God before he ushers us out of this world.

I pray that God will open the eyes of your understanding where you may be inhibited by the flesh, the world, or the enemy. I pray that you grasp the freedom you have in Christ and begin to walk in new authority. I pray that God’s children will see and discern when he has opened up an atmosphere of opportunity and that they will be so in tune and in touch they will seize the season to their benefit and the contribute themselves to the fulfillment of God’s will. Selah

Shalom, Agape, & Amen!
D.R. Ritchie (The Preacher)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum