Join our study and walk through the Bible with us.

Latest topics
» “I’m Really Scared . . .” By Dave Branon
Today at 10:45 am by LesBrewer

» Numbers 21:4-7
Yesterday at 12:15 pm by clark thompson

» A Time for Everything By Amy Boucher Pye
Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:57 pm by LesBrewer

» What does the Bible say about competition?
Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:14 am by LesBrewer

» Mightier than All By C. P. Hia
Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:42 pm by LesBrewer

» GUILT PATTERNS!
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:51 am by LesBrewer

» Reigniting Your Passion For Christ!
Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:45 am by LesBrewer

» Beyond Labels By David C. McCasland
Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:17 am by LesBrewer

» Just Like Dad By Leslie Koh
Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:27 pm by LesBrewer

» Deep Roots By Mart DeHaan
Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:43 am by LesBrewer

» Are You Being Prepared? By Julie Schwab
Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:03 am by LesBrewer

» Face to Face By Amy Boucher Pye
Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:23 pm by LesBrewer

» Acts 9:32-35
Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:00 am by clark thompson

» 6 things God will never do for you by Jeffrey Kranz
Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:54 pm by LesBrewer

» What does the Bible say about being a godly man?
Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:02 pm by LesBrewer

July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Location Map
Bible Search
Search the Bible:

Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

WEEKLY WISDOM

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHERE CHRIST SITS By Ray Ritchie!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 WHERE CHRIST SITS By Ray Ritchie! on Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:24 pm

LesBrewer

WHERE CHRIST SITS

(1) If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
(2) Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
(3) For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
(4) When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory. Colossians 3:1-4 KJV

What are you seeking and where are your affections focused? Are you ready for the transfiguration the dynamic of the resurrection when we shall be changed in the moment in the twinkling of an eye?

We live in a hustle and bustle world where schedules are often conflicting with our church services. Many of only have one day to get things done we cannot do during the week, but we can set a time to give our full focus to God.

Distraction the perfect ploy of deception: All things in the world work together to distract us for the purpose of hindering us to do the work we are called to do. Don’t let yourself get so caught up that you never catch up to where God has planned for you to be.

Being honest and forthright let me say this I don’t trust the lame stream media anymore; journalism, true journalism is dead. You have to take 99% of what is reported with a grain of salt, and a mustard seed of faith to believe the 1% that’s left. Confusion is one of the enemy’s best offenses, chasing down deception is part of deflecting us from our purpose.

Christ is our life, He is our focus, and He is our purpose. We are corpses to this world because we are hidden in Christ. Let us therefore do those dynamics which bring us into the presence, the power, and profession of our purpose in him. We must attend to personal worship, personal prayer, and public proclamation as those within the body of Christ. These are the last of the last days and there is much work to do.

We must declare the gospel and let the peace of God settle in our hearts, Jesus is coming soon for a church which has made her-self ready. Time and effort pays off when seeking truth. As for me and my spouse we shall serve the Lord. Selah

Shalom, Agape, & Amen!
D.R. Ritchie (#peaceofgod)

(1) If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
(2) Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
(3) For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
(4) When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory. Colossians 3:1-4 KJV

What are you seeking and where are your affections focused? Are you ready for the transfiguration the dynamic of the resurrection when we shall be changed in the moment in the twinkling of an eye?

We live in a hustle and bustle world where schedules are often conflicting with our church services. Many of only have one day to get things done we cannot do during the week, but we can set a time to give our full focus to God.

Distraction the perfect ploy of deception: All things in the world work together to distract us for the purpose of hindering us to do the work we are called to do. Don’t let yourself get so caught up that you never catch up to where God has planned for you to be.

Being honest and forthright let me say this I don’t trust the lame stream media anymore; journalism, true journalism is dead. You have to take 99% of what is reported with a grain of salt, and a mustard seed of faith to believe the 1% that’s left. Confusion is one of the enemy’s best offenses, chasing down deception is part of deflecting us from our purpose.

Christ is our life, He is our focus, and He is our purpose. We are corpses to this world because we are hidden in Christ. Let us therefore do those dynamics which bring us into the presence, the power, and profession of our purpose in him. We must attend to personal worship, personal prayer, and public proclamation as those within the body of Christ. These are the last of the last days and there is much work to do.

We must declare the gospel and let the peace of God settle in our hearts, Jesus is coming soon for a church which has made her-self ready. Time and effort pays off when seeking truth. As for me and my spouse we shall serve the Lord. Selah

Shalom, Agape, & Amen!
D.R. Ritchie (#peaceofgod)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum