Join our study and walk through the Bible with us.

Latest topics
» Let's Finish the Race
Yesterday at 12:16 pm by LesBrewer

» PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT By Ray Ritchie
Yesterday at 12:04 pm by LesBrewer

» Why do I need to be saved!
Yesterday at 10:38 am by LesBrewer

» Time Is Relevant By Ray Ritchie!
Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:05 am by LesBrewer

» Choosing The Extraordinary Life!
Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:12 am by LesBrewer

» The Best Portion of All By James Banks
Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:44 am by LesBrewer

» Anger Management By Linda Washington
Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:38 am by LesBrewer

» Desire By Ray Ritchie!
Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:05 pm by LesBrewer

» We Have a King! By Xochitl Dixon
Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:40 am by LesBrewer

» Stay Awhile By David C. McCasland
Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:52 am by LesBrewer

» What is Christian Rationalism
Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:48 pm by LesBrewer

» Taking the first steps By Poh Fang Chia
Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:04 am by LesBrewer

» what does it mean to speak the truth in love
Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:03 pm by LesBrewer

» Writing Letters By Amy Boucher Pye
Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:06 am by LesBrewer

» Seeing God By David Roper
Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:54 am by LesBrewer

September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Location Map
Bible Search
Search the Bible:

Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

WEEKLY WISDOM

You are not connected. Please login or register

SHALOM SHABBAT By Ray Ritchie

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SHALOM SHABBAT By Ray Ritchie on Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:38 am

LesBrewer

SHALOM SHABBAT

Christian greetings my brethren in the name of Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus the Messiah).

It is with great confidence in our Savior I come to you with a blessing in my mouth and a praise upon my lips. Our God alone is worthy of all praise blessed be the name of the Lord.

Current events expose the absolute deplorable state of affairs concerning our political process, and the overall push globally for a one world government. The treachery and treason of some of our high ranting political leaders exposes how corrupt our government has become. Brethren our hope is not in shifting sands being molded by a corrupt world, but in the rock solid foundation of the eternal kingdom that is fast approaching.

It is a given that the world will come to the point of defying God and attacking Israel with all the forces the coming Anti-Christ gather against the apple of God’s eye where Messiah shall set on the prophesied Throne of David. These are coming events which will fulfill prophetic scripture; however I beseech you by the mercies of God to continue in the faith believing the Holy Scriptures for the present.

I am reminded of scriptural promises concerning God’s ability to maintain us and mature us through these difficult times. We must by no means give sway to the devil or allow his fiery darts of doubt to pierce our divine armor. God is watching over his work to perform in us until the day of the Lord and the last trump sounds the gathering ourselves to him in the sky.

Brethren let us therefore be proficient and effective concerning our assignment from the Lord; for by and by we are called to be witnesses of this gospel of resurrection. Let us therefore have confidence in the providence of our Creator. He has a plan for each of us to accomplish which will bring honor and glory to him. Let us also remember our battles are spiritual and we must maintain our spiritual fortitude.

(3) Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
(4) No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier. 2nd Timothy 2:3-4 KJV

Christians are living epistles but we are also a living paradox because we both are at war spiritually but have a peace that supersedes comprehension. We must pray as those seeking the will of God without allowing the affairs of this life to distract and deflect us, so that we please the Lord first and foremost.

Jesus never said anywhere that life would be easy or fair; but he did say in this world you shall have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. We brethren are also over-comers by faith because our love casts out fear and intimidation's. We are more than conquers through Christ Jesus who loved us and gave himself for us, true life is about eternity coming, let us therefore walk in faith being pleasing to the Lord. Selah

Shalom, Agape, & Amen!
D.R. Ritchie (soldier)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum