Join our study and walk through the Bible with us.

Latest topics
» Acts 10:14-16
Yesterday at 10:30 am by clark thompson

» What does it mean that ‘to die is gain’ (Philippians 1:21)?
Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:19 pm by LesBrewer

» Make a Joyful Noise By Linda Washington
Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:10 am by LesBrewer

» Take a Number By David H. Roper
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:24 am by LesBrewer

» Hide And Seek By James Banks
Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:01 am by LesBrewer

» Num 21:25-26
Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:24 pm by clark thompson

» Serve and Be Served By Cindy Hess Kasper
Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:27 am by LesBrewer

» What does it mean that Satan is the accuser?
Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:54 pm by LesBrewer

» Choosing The Extraordinary Life!
Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:32 pm by LesBrewer

» How Much More! By David C. McCasland
Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:36 am by LesBrewer

» Great Love By Alyson Kieda
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:22 am by LesBrewer

» What's the Best Gift?
Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:51 am by LesBrewer

» The Good Earth By Philip Yancey
Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:55 am by LesBrewer

» Acts 10:12-13
Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:20 am by clark thompson

» The Hand Of Comfort
Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:16 am by LesBrewer

November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Location Map
Bible Search
Search the Bible:

Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

WEEKLY WISDOM

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE LORD IS WORTHY OF WORSHIP - Ray Ritchie!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 THE LORD IS WORTHY OF WORSHIP - Ray Ritchie! on Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:14 am

LesBrewer

THE LORD IS WORTHY OF WORSHIP

Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come before him: worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness. 1st Chronicles 16:29

To the Ecclesia throughout the world who are the blood bought; Spirit sealed of Yahweh who was, who is, and who is to come; I bid you Lord’s Day greetings. Let the reading of the Word be internalized as the anointing quickens it in our hearing, and let its understanding feed the soul with its divine substance. Remember the gathering of ourselves to worship him in the beauty of holiness. To the Chief Musicians; and to the Choirs that sing his praises lift his glory high, let the congregation join in with voices to him whose throne is beyond the sky. Let us enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his holy name. For our God is awesome and worthy to be praised.

One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. Romans 14:5

I am fully persuaded that every day is a day of worship, for God is a Spirit and those whom worship must worship him in Spirit and in Truth. One day set aside to gather with others in spiritual fellowship can be any day or hour. God longs for us to walk in the Spirit because we are now spiritual beings of eternal substance. Our God exists outside the perimeters of this space time continuum. He is not bound by the laws of physical constraint, he is not subject to a time schedule, he is not tethered to a certain day; for he is a Spirit and we are his children. So in the flesh we are bound by the laws of creation; but in the spirit we are at liberty to worship the Lord.

So many are beguiled by religion and force their man manufactured religious mandates upon others as a means of true worship toward God. It is only when we realize the freedom that Messiah has wrought for us upon the cross; that we are unshackled and truly free. Messiah blotted out every ordinance which was contrary to our faith and worship; he took it out of our way; then nailed that blotted out document to the cross thereby disarming every principality and power making an open spectacle of it; and thereby gaining victory over them.

Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: Colossians 2:16

Brethren we are not under law but under grace and free from the doctrines of men which many times are inspired by demons. God is our guide and his standard is his word. Yes; he bids us to gather ourselves corporately, but it is the product of what we do individually. As a child we yearn to be with our brothers and sisters in the family; we should as Christians long to gather with our spiritual siblings for family reunions to celebrate the life we have in common and to worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.

Through the course of our daily functions we pray, we read, we meditate, we listen to worship, we worship the Lord through singing psalms, hymns, and making melodies in our heart because we love the Lord. Then at an hour in a place the Spirit has led us to; we come to reunite with our brethren to do it corporately in Spirit and in Truth out of love not duty, in grace not by law. It's a reaction to the love, light, and life we have in Him.

When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday. Psalm 42:4

O how I love the Lord and his people I adore. To stand with them in his presence has its own reward. When we worship at his footstool in a house for him, he doesn’t have to visit, but pours out his Spirit without measure for those in love with him.
O to sing the praises that glorify his name, to stand with precious brethren who came to do the same.
O the Spirit’s fire burns away the dross, for his precious presents every residual is surely lost.
O the mighty power as like a rushing wind, when I praise my Savior every burden does rescind. When I see the tears of others who came to worship too, my tears begin to flow because it makes me feel brand new. For this is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in Him…Selah

Shalom, Agape, & Amen!
D.R. Ritchie (Servant)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum